1) What are the best browsers to use?
myNEWS.com.my is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 and above , or Firefox 3+
1) How do I make a request or complaint?
Send your email to our care-line: myNEWScareline@mynews.com.my or call us during office hours at our toll-free-line: 1-800-88-1231.
2) What is myNEWSbestsellers?
myNEWSbestsellers is developed for the interest of the publishers and readers in Malaysia. The best sellers are top selling magazines at myNEWS.com stores. They are selected based on the total volume of scanned sales for the month.
Monthly Bestsellers are announced on our website and LCD screens at our outlets. They are also broadcasted by email to the editors, publishers and other interested parties of the press industry.
3) I can't find the title I want at a myNEWS.com outlet, can I place a special order?
Yes, we have introduced a 1st in Malaysia magazine home delivery service covering Damansara area to begin with. You may order through our toll-free-line 1-800- 88-1231 to get your magazines delivered to your doorstep at only RM2 transportation handling and delivery charge per order.
4) Do you accept credit cards for over the counter purchases?
No, we only accept cash for over the counter purchases.
5) Do you sell books and magazines online?
Yes, please visit myNEWS.com.my for titles that are available. We will deliver the magazines to you through home delivery within the Damansara PJ area or you may pick them up from our outlets that are mostly located at a convenient location near you.
6) What are the types of books and magazines that you sell at your outlets?
We sell the widest range of magazines in 3 main languages in the country: Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese. The categories of titles include Leisure and Travel, Health and Diet, Cookery and Embroidery, Decorations and Designs, Fashions and Bridal Wear, Finance and Investment, Movies and Entertainment, IT and Technology, Science and Discoveries, and others.
Apart from magazines, we also carry books in the three languages and these are mainly fiction and self-help titles. We have popular novels as well as books written by local authors.
7) Besides books and magazines, do you sell other products?
As our tag line “more than news” says, we provide more than news products. We carry a wide range of convenience products items to meet the need of our customers. You could grab a piece of stationery, snack and candy from our outlets. If you are thirsty we have a wide range of beverages including pop drinks, mineral water and fruit juices. Other products of convenience include tit bits, tobacco, telephone reloads, toys, chocolate and health care products.
8) How to use ZALORA voucher and win ZALORA makeover and cash voucher?
- Go to http://www.zalora.com.my/
- Select your items and click "ADD TO BAG"
- Enter your voucher code into the coupon box and click "USE COUPON"
Spend any amount at http://www.zalora.com.my/ with your code stated on the voucher distributed by myNEWS.com and you will stand a chance to win these exciting prizes. Contest closes on 28 February 2014 and winners will be announced by 15 April 2014 via email or SMS.
1) How do I place an order ?
If you see what you like just “Add” it to the shopping cart. When you are done shopping follow the checkout process by clicking on “Checkout” button on the shopping cart.
2) How do I know that my order has been successfully made?
You will receive a confirmation via email from us. You can also check the status on “MY ACCOUNT” menu.
3) Can I cancel an order after I have confirmed it?
No, you cannot.
4) How do I check my order status?
Go to “MY ACCOUNT” menu to view your order status
5) How do I pay by cash or cheque?
At the moment we do not take cash or cheque. You can do a bank direct transfer via iPay88.
6) What should I do if I forget my password?
You can reset your password by clicking on “Forgot Password” link on the logon page.
We will then email you instructions on how to reset your password.
7) How do I collect my reward points?
You can collect your reward points during your next purchase. Our checkout process will prompt you if you wish to redeem your points.
8) How can I check my reward points?
Go to “MY ACCOUNTS” menu to check your reward points.
9) When will the reward point going to expire?
At the moment reward points earned have no expiration date.
10) How can I use e-coupon?
You can use your e-coupon during your next purchase. Our checkout process will prompt you if you wish to use your e-coupon.
11) How can I purchase an e-coupon?
You make your purchase just like any other products we are selling. Just look for it on our bookshelf.
12) How soon can I receive the product that I have purchased from your online mall?
We will process and ship your product to you within 5 working days.
If you have selected for store pick up, we will inform you once the product is ready for pickup.
13) How do I do a store pick up after online payment has been made?
You must bring your personal identification, namely, IC or passport and your printed receipt to the outlet to claim your products.
14) Where can I print my receipt online?
Login to your account and print the receipt from "My Account" section.
15) Is my credit card or bank information secure?
We use an encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection to transmit your financial information to our payment gateway (iPay88.com) for payment processing. We do not store any of your financial information on our servers.